The jCOM.CAN.DUE-X is a dual CAN bus interface for the Arduino Due, but it is not an Arduino shield in the common sense. The board incorporates two CAN transceivers required by the two integrated CAN ports on the Arduino Due while allowing simultaneous operation with any Arduino-compatible shield that complies with the necessary 3.3 VDC power requirements.
By combining the dual CAN port interface, the Arduino DUE microcontroller, an OBD2 or SAE J1939 cable, and open-source software libraries, you are ready to go with powerful a turn-key Arduino-based dual CAN bus solution. Leverage the 32-bit processing capability of the Arduino DUE plus the built-in CAN ports for your next prototype.
In order to more efficiently serve automotive and industrial applications, the jCOM.CAN.DUE-X board supports an extended input power range of 7 to 36 VDC to power the entire system, i.e. including the Arduino Due itself.
- 2 CAN Bus ports using the Texas Instruments SN65HVD230 transceiver
- 1 Power LED
- 2 LEDs indicating data traffic at the corresponding CAN port
- Extended power input range from 7 VDC to 36 VDC (optional)
- Driver software for easy access of both CAN Bus ports
- CAN to USB Gateway
- CAN to RS232/422/485 Gateway
- CAN to Ethernet, Bluetooth, WiFi Gateway
- CAN Bridge